Cyient is one of the world's leading rail engineering solutions partner repeatedly trusted by rail majors to address complex engineering challenges across the design-build-maintain life cycle. Our Design solutions include rolling stock project and product engineering support and signaling application engineering. Our Build offering includes product localization, life extension support, and electronics manufacturing. Our Maintain offerings focus on enhancing the efficiency and availability of assets through data analytics-led solutions.
The requirement is to perform the role of Project PdM for Crossrail Project.
The responsibilities include:
- Produce and Maintain up to date programme schedule and maintain in line with latest scope and contractual agreement
- Manage issues and resolutions around - Scope, Schedule, Resources
- Identify risks, issues and management. Maintain Risk log
- Run daily meetings, keep action log up to date and communicate daily
- Produce and present weekly - high level visual plan (currently, Tier 0/1) in line with the latest schedule
- Prepare weekly burndown tracker, present KPIs, and raise risks / issues to Head of Aventra
- Provide accurate weekly project report to Project Director and Head of Aventra
- Project progress monitoring, control and effective escalation
- Produce weekly dashboard and update as necessary
- Prepare, present/participate in weekly core engineering leadership and project core team meetings
Skills & ExperienceManaging the project phase, Product Development, Project engineering
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.Full time
Derby, England, Derby, DE1, United Kingdom