Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for 3x Technical Engineers to support on a 3-month temporary assignment, based in Welwyn Garden City. You would be supporting with the electrical servicing of NHS equipment. Some of your time will be spent out visiting sites and homes. This role offers 37 hours per week (08.00-16.00), with a pay rate of £10.84 per hour.
* To support Equipment Services on site technicians, from the warehouse, conducting routine service and maintenance of returned equipment
* On the road, looking after servicing and breakdowns of medical equipment (used to support patients in their homes)
* There may be the need to visit higher risk Covid settings, full NHS PPE would be provided for this, and visits of this nature would be kept to a minimum
* A full driving licence is essential
* Experience within an electrical engineering or maintenance role essential
* A basic knowledge of light engineering and Electrics is essential, potentially with experience in servicing fridge/air conditioning or similar equipment
* Good customer service skills, preferably with experience of dealing with old and vulnerable members of the public
* Empathetic and understanding of needs of older service users
* Good verbal communication skills
* Previous experience/ knowledge of Medical Equipment maintenance/service is desirable
* Available from Feb/March 2021 on a 3-month basis (extension possible)
Please note, Blue Arrow would conduct a basic Disclosure check for this role.
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria, then please apply online today. For further questions please contact Lauren Westley on 01582 287584.
Welwyn Garden City, Woodhall, England, Hertfordshire, AL7 4ST, United Kingdom