One of the largest, most successful Facilities Management & maintenance providers is currently searching for a Lead Contract Support. The successful candidate will be somebody who has financial administration and FM experience, be extremely customer focused, as well as collaborative, innovative and ambitious. Strong verbal and written communication skills are also absolutely essential.
Contract Support role are not just about Administration &/or Finance - whilst this is very important the key to this role is being a strong team player & are capable of working on your own initiative is a fast paced & pressurised environment. Building relationships with the Client / Sub Contractors / Team members is also vital.
This role is working in London but could involve occasionally travelling to surrounding offices around the UK and Ireland.
You will have experience of CAFM systems & ideally Dynamics
The main duties and responsibilities include:
- Understand, anticipate and deliver customer needs while building effective relationships.
- Positively respond to both our internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility.
- Providing excellent customer service, by managing client expectations and ensuring information is communicated between the team and customers.
- Be an ambassador for the company values and behaviours.
- Learn and understand the contract and the specific requirements that need to be met.
- Achieve results within quality and time restraints to include both internal and customer KPI's.
- Carry out any reasonable request from management.
If you are interested in the above job contact [email protected] for confidential chat & immediate interview
Your expert recruitment consultant is Deborah Longstaff, call today on 02074 227335 or email [email protected] Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
London, England, London, SE11, United Kingdom