Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
• Assemble test kits with specimen collection materials as per protocol.
• Assemble investigator instruction manuals and flowcharts.
• Package completed test kits, required documentation and required ancillary materials such as return shipping materials and bulk supplies for shipment to investigators. Prepare packages for shipping.
• Advise supervisor when supplies fall below required inventory levels in order to avoid delays in study start-up and resupply requirements.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Attention to detail
• Good reading ability
• Basic computer skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or educational equivalent with relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Fine manual dexterity
• Frequent bending, stooping and reaching
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Visual acuity
Livingston, Scotland, West Lothian, EH54, United Kingdom