Technical Coordinator (Construction / Housing)
£25,000 - £35,000 + Company Benefits
Lincolnshire (Commutable from: Grantham, Stamford, Spalding, Sleaford, Boston, and Peterborough)
Are you a Technical Coordinator, from a Construction / Housing background, looking for an excellent opportunity to join a growing business on a 12-month fixed-term basis running from November, with the possibility of it being extended or going permanent?
On offer is a varied role where you will be assisting with designs and organising teams, as well as coordinating a range of construction projects.
This well-established company has doubled in size over the past few years, working regionally on a variety of projects within the Construction and Housing industry.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and technical knowledge whilst ensuring the smooth operation of the business as a valuable asset.
This role will suit someone from a Construction / Housing background, looking for a fixed-term contract where you can develop your expertise.
- Coordinating various Construction projects
- Design using CAD packages (AutoCAD)
- Communicating with external consultants
- Technical Coordinator
- Experience working with CAD (desirably AutoCAD)
- Construction and technical knowledge
Technical Coordinator, Technical, Coordinator, CAD Technician, CAD, AutoCAD, Construction, Housing, Contract, Fixed-Term, Grantham, Stamford, Spalding, Sleaford, Boston, Peterborough, Lincolnshire.
If you are interested in this role please click "apply" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment
- Ad Posted: 01/Sep/20:
- Location: Lincolnshire, United Kingdom:
- Salary (approx): £25000 - £35000/annum Company Benefits:
- Job Type: Permanent:
- Experience: Not Specified:
- Languages Required: English:
- Reference: 939708551: