Production Operative - Rolling Shifts - Temporary Employment
We are looking for Production Operatives to join our busy production department where they will be actively supporting the manufacturing of respiratory medical devices .
This role involves elements of lifting, both heavy and for prolonged periods as well as dexterous tasks, which require good hand eye coordination. The successful candidate must be able to work at fast pace and under pressure in order to achieve the targets and deadlines, whilst remaining accurate and efficient.
The successful candidate will manufacture product in accordance with current work instructions and achieve agreed target rates, whilst complying in full with the Intersurgical Quality System and Health and Safety Procedures.
Production Operative Requirements:
- Able to communicate in English both written and verbally
- Able to work to targets and deadlines
- Able to work in all areas of assembly
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Experience working shifts
- Knowledge and understanding of health and safety requirements and PPE
- Good communication
- Able to work to deadlines
- Able to multitask and prioritise workload
- Able to work in a team and on own initiative
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to follow instructions
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Have a can-do attitude with an enthusiastic approach to work
Why Join Intersurgical:
You will be joining a company where our people work together to meet our company goals. We have a strong family feel, a friendly working environment and extend a warm welcome to all new employees. We are looking for commitment, a strong work ethic and flexibility in all our people and reward those that demonstrate these qualities. Intersurgical is only as good as the people who work for us and we value all of our employees
Location: Head Office (Wokingham UK)
Job type: Temporary contract with potential for permanent positions in future
Hours / shift: Continuous Rolling Shift. 2 Day Working, 2 Days off, 2 Nights Working, 2 Days off.
7:00am – 7:30pm and 7:30pm – 7:00am.
Closing date for applications: 20th September 2020
Benefits include: Annual performance and salary review, 22 Days holiday increasing with length of service, Subsidised gym membership, Matched pension contributions, Cycle to Work Scheme.
You may have experience of the following: Production Operator, Production Operative, Machine Operator, Production Assistant, Operator, Production Engineer, Machinist, Technical Operator, Manufacturing, etc.