If you have an eye for detail and enjoy creating a clean environment for some of the most vulnerable people in society, then join the team at Adderley Green as a Housekeeper. You will work 37.5 hours a week and will not be under insane pressure and stress.
Working alongside a proactive Housekeeping team, you will ensure all areas of the service are spotless and be able to confidently deliver high standard cleaning services, including wards, office spaces, visitor areas and bedrooms. You will be responsible for reporting any damages or faults that you may find to your manager.
You will be a valued member of the team and will have access to a variety of Elysium benefits and training courses to help you reach your career goals.
Role - Full-Time Housekeeper
Location - Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
Salary- £9.30 per hour
Hours- 37.5, Full-Time Your Responsibilities:
To be successful in this role, you will:
- To be an active member of the team with a range of responsibility over the day-to-day operation.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with all staff, visitors and service users.
- Undertaking any other tasks requested that are appropriate for the post.
- Attending mandatory and statutory training on an annual basis as required by Elysium Healthcare
Where you will be working:Location
- Ability to prioritise duties and responsibilities
- To ensure all areas are cleaned following set cleaning schedules;
- All residents rooms are kept in a clean and tidy manner;
- Ensure all laundry is dealt with on a regular basis;
- Linen cupboards and storerooms to be kept clean and tidy;
- To be aware of CoSHH and Storage of Chemicals
: Dividy Road, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST2 0TN
You will be working at Adderley Green, which consists of two units. Moorcroft Manor is a specialist inpatient neurological rehabilitation and complex care service for people with neurological illnesses, acquired brain and spinal cord injuries, while Gladstone House is a specialist inpatient unit for people over 65 living with complex dementia.
Both units have e xtensive facilities catering for the specific needs of people aged over 18 years who have complex neurological care and rehabilitation requirements, and those who are above 65 and living with complex dementia.
You will working alongside a multidisciplinary team to deliver truly person-centred services where each individual is at the heart of everything. What you will get
- Salary of £9.30 per hour
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Lunch provided
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more. About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care.
Each and every employee is valued and supported, as everyone has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is only with the dedication, passion and hard work from staff that excellent care programs that truly benefit the service users can be delivered.
With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to a DBS disclosure. Site Information
Not Specified Benefits & About Elysium