****CIP (**Certified Implementer Program) **Associate**
Are you passionate about the chance to bring your extensive sales experience to a world-class company that is market-leading for both content and technology? We’re looking for a **CIP Associate **to join our Thomson Reuters Large Corporates & Global Firms team in London, UK.
The CIP Associate serves as key business development support for all Certified Implementer Program (CIP) and Alliance related activity, working with a wide range of cross-functional teams within Thomson Reuters Large Corporates and Global Account Firms directly. A career as a **CIP Associate **at Thomson Reuters means you’ll be able to deliver innovative solutions that impact our customer’s business every day.
**About the Role**
As a **CIP Associate, at Thomson Reuters,** you will:
- Maintain and track deal activity pipelines for each CIP firm, across all products covered by the program
- Participate actively in regular reviews of these pipelines with Thomson Reuters sales teams and CIP firms
- Identify opportunities to help speed deal progression within each pipeline; follow up on issues identified and assist in finding a resolution
- Organize and host regular pipeline calls; track follow ups
- Serve as lead on special projects working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to increase pipeline activity
- Analyze pipelines and identify common issues; propose solutions
- Work closely with sales teams to support individual pursuits involving CIP firms
To be our **CIP Associate**, you will likely have/be:
- Demonstrable work-related experience within an Account Management/Client Service/Technical Support/Sales, or similar environment, with demonstrated proficiency and understanding of one or more functions related to the position
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented mindset; the ability to understand complex customer relationships and prioritize to deliver maximum customer value
- Customer-first mindset; the ability to respond to our customers’ priorities with urgency and with professionalism
- Strong communication skills; the ability to speak and write clearly and effectively with all contacts, both in and outside Thomson Reuters
- Diligent, highly organized and self-motivated
- Excellent team player and able to collaborate across teams
**What’s in it For You**
At Thomson Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
- You will have the opportunity to work for a company that has a market dominant position for both content and technology and is passionate about giving back to the community
- You will be joining a growing sales team that has the commitment of the company to prioritize organic growth and has made investments to expand the sales team capability
- You will be part of one of the key strategic objectives of the organisation
- Base salary and a variable compensation that is directly related to your success
- Extraordinary benefits package
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonre