Opportunity to work with a forward-thinking business
Company offer career progression with training and development
The Pharmacy department is one of the most exciting areas of their business. My client is always looking to develop new ways to deliver the best service possible for their customers. The modern pharmacies are climate controlled, safe and secure working environments for you and your colleagues to develop.
As a Relief Pharmacist Manager in the Stafford region, you'll play an important role in managing, inspiring, developing and leading a team of colleagues to deliver a great service to customers. You will be responsible for:
* Ensuring customers are at the heart of everything you do, making sure the medicines are available, carrying out tests, dispensing, and giving health-care advice.
* Leading, motivating and developing colleagues.
* Keeping the business and the customers safe and legal.
* Building working relationships with Price Care organisation and GP surgeries and ensuring payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
You will need:
* A pharmacy Degree
* Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
A competitive salary within the Stafford region, with an opportunity to progress your career through training and developmentContact: Mitesh Patel Quote job ref: 14092143 +44 121 634 6944 Job summary Job function:Healthcare Subsector:Pharmacy Industry:Healthcare / Pharmaceutical Location:Staffordshire Contract type:Permanent Salary:£41,000 - £45,000 Consultant name:Mitesh Patel Consultant phone:+44 121 634 6944 Job reference:14092143
Stoke-on-Trent, Trent Vale, England, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4, United Kingdom