Registered Manager - Homecare
Registered Manager – Homecare
£30,000 - £35,000 + great package
We are currently on the lookout for an experienced Registered Manager to join a great homecare team in Oxford. The organisation currently cover 3 main areas of Oxfordshire and due to growth plans are looking for a compassionate individual to Register within these areas.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of our Registered Manager:
- Provide leadership, management and the highest level of support to the team, to ensure the very best outcomes in everything we do
- Ability to take ownership of achieving the highest levels of compliance with regards to regulations, laws, quality standards & policies, ensuring we achieve a minimum of “Good” CQC inspection
- Accountable for the Health and Safety of staff and clients; ensuring relevant policies and procedures are followed at all times providing a safe working environment
- Ensure consistent application of policies, procedures and approved practice; and to promote our aims and values
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered to our clients
- Ability to identify and recruit high-quality Carer, implement excellent training and maintain high retention ratios
- Ensure the provision of staff training is implemented and the delivery of very high-quality care services, to vulnerable people living in their own home, is achieved consistently
- Ability to ensure the Scheduling is effectively designed to ensure CareGivers deliver the allocated care to the client.
- To take ownership of quality assurance and governance through scheduled Spot Checks, Service Reviews, Internal Audits, and Annual Surveys.
- To be a key figure in ensuring the business grows sustainably but in line with commercial targets
- Ability to complete and continuously improve the Assessments, Risk Assessments and Support Plans to ensure the outcome of the client is achieved effectively and the customers’ expectations are exceeded by going the extra mile.
- Take responsibility for ensuring the emergency on-call mobile phone is covered outside normal office hours, including holding the phone as part of the on-call rota.
Qualifications and Experience of our Registered Manager:
- Hold, or be working towards, an NVQ Level 4 (RMA) or QCF Level 5 qualification in Social Care
- In-depth understanding of CQC assessment criteria for Good and Outstanding scores
- Management experience of service provision in the care industry which can be at Deputy level
- Must hold full UK driving license
Please apply if you think you have the drive and experience to create a positive impact within this great care provider.
If you tick all of the above, please apply below or contact Charlotte on email@example.com for more info