I'm looking for an experienced Registered Manager to join a Domiciliary Care agency in Welwyn Garden City. Working as the Domiciliary Care Manager, you'll be operationally focussed, overseeing the care provision, ensuring CQC standards are met and leading the team to deliver a truly person-centred service. In return my client can offer an attractive salary dependent on experience, £30K - £36K.
The Registered Domiciliary Care Manager Role
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to join a passionate and dedicated organisation.
As the Registered Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager you are responsible for the overall management of the day to day operations of the domiciliary side of their service which will include;
- Support, manage and lead by example, ensuring the office team have the support that they need to deliver the best service to clients.
- You'll ensure that the branch is meeting its legislative requirements and remains fully compliant with CQC's standards.
- Management of staff to include supervision, appraisal and disciplinary procedures
- Holding accountability for the care rota, care assessments, risk assessments and care plans. Undertake regular audits and spot checks and continually seek to improve
- Taking responsibility for the business development of the branch growing the service provision
- Continually review and improve processes to ensures the most effect and efficient service is being delivered
- Recruiting carers that are well suited to a caring role and ensure they undertake the company's comprehensive training
- Ensuring that the domiciliary care agency operates within budget and hits financial targets
- Being the Registered Manager with the CQC
The Successful Candidate
- We're looking for an experienced Registered Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager who can demonstrate a strong knowledge of CQC standards, the health and social care act, health and safety and other relevant legislation
- You'll have proven leadership experience managing teams within a Domiciliary Care environment before
- You'll be well organised with the ability to plan and prioritise effectively and able to organise the team well, ensuring that everyone is aware of their responsibilities and work is completed in a timely fashion.
- You'll be able to demonstrate a track record in business development and growth of a domiciliary care agency, both in increasing a provision in an existing contract but also by researching new markets for growth. Experience in tender writing / submissions would be advantageous,
- You'll be qualified to NVQ4 / QCF 5 in Health and Social Care
Interested? To apply for the Registered Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Claire Humphries at Coburg banks recruitment.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.