Property Engineering Fault Manager
Posting Country: United Kingdom
Date Posted: 23-Jun-2020
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Technical Solutions Manager
Location: Glasgow, Leeds, Birmingham, Newbury, London
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Vodafone UK Corporate functions work within the heart of our business, providing professional expertise, support and guidance across all operations, revolutionising our digital growth by always moving, always adapting, to be ready for the future
What will you be doing?
You will manage the relationship with the maintenance Contractor/s, provide the role of 'Intelligent Client' in the relationship, to assist in the resolution of mechanical, electrical, building fabric, fire system and security systems faults and implementation and delivery of Small Works on an ongoing basis.
• Review the VSOC Shift Handover Report follow up on open faults with various Maintenance teams ensure the faults are resolved quickly and effectively.
• Review any Service Incident / Major Incident Reports ensure the faults / issues are dealt with quickly and documented. Review and assess whether the issue could also occur at other sites and undertake preventative actions as required.
• Review access requests/RAMS for maintenance and project works on site to ensure no risks / impact of the planned works.
• Review and track progress of faults > 21 days old.
• Manage the delivery of minor Building Fabric works Nationally
• Ensure that on all sites, regular liaison occurs with our stakeholders.
• Ensure all working procedures are in line with all relevant current regulations and are complied with in full.
• To report and manage the resolution of all faults, call outs and reactive works undertaken by the maintenance contractor.
• Develop, report and agree Emergency / Reactive working procedures and practices with the relevant contractor/s, Contract Manager/s and our Stakeholders.
Who are we looking for?
• Relevant Business/Management Training
• City & Guilds Parts 1 and 2 (Electrical Installation 2360)
• or equivalent City & Guilds 2391 Inspection & Testing
17th /18th Edition Institute of Electrical Engineers (I.E.E) Registration or
Electrical Apprenticeship - gained within the building services industry OR
• NVQ Level 2-3 (Electrical / Mechanical Discipline)
What's in it for you?
An excellent remuneration and bonus package with 25/28 days holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays and paid leave for charity projects. We offer an extensive and flexible benefits package that can be tailored to suit you and your family. From our market-leading parental leave policies through to employee discounts, retail vouchers, pension plan and share schemes we are committed to supporting you throughout your career with Vodafone.
The future is exciting.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.