Closing date for internal applications: 26th June 2020
We are looking for a Marketing Project Manager with a proven track record of planning, managing and delivering high profile marketing projects, partnerships and campaigns that align and deliver on commercial strategic objectives.
Responsible for turning strategic plans into reality, this role requires a highly organised individual, managing a matrix of stakeholders across the business, and cross-functional marketing experience to manage high profile business projects and marketing campaigns.
You will work closely with senior stakeholders and functional specialists, internally and externally, to drive collaboration, integration, flawless execution and great resultsKey responsibilities
Required skills and experience
- Project management across all work streams, developing critical paths and schedules to meet timings and deliver on business objectives.
- Delivery of a range of projects with work streams including production, digital, ATL and BTL marketing, in-app features, experiential, PR and partner marketing
- Delivery of cross-channel marketing campaigns from medium to large scale
- Managing a matrix of stakeholders at senior and peer-level - weighing up requests and prioritising according to business value
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively, across many parts of the organisation, acting as the voice of Marketing to ensure clear communication and consistency of messaging.
- Identifying opportunities across the business to integrate marketing to other business functions
- Using project management tools to drive projects forward, record and disseminate information, ensuring key stakeholders are brought along the journey
- Working with external agencies
- Develop internal processes across functions to improve workflow and quality of output
- Weekly status reporting and campaign analysis
The ideal candidate will have experience managing and delivering on high profile projects as well as the following:
- Proven experience in a similar role in a similar size market leading business
- Broad understanding of all channels in the marketing mix
- Experience working in the e-commerce sector or equivalent large digital B2C organisation
- Work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively with teams and peers with the ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance.
- Builds consistently productive relationships across other functions/departments; manages effective communication across multiple work streams.
- Strong team player, project and people manager - able to gain trust, respect and confidence quickly and effectively.
- Self-aware, able to influence others and manage their perceptions upwards, downwards and laterally.
- Demonstrates a strong commercial awareness to maximise performance.
- Proven Project Management skills showcasing organized and skilled management across multiple work streams.
- Qualification in APM PMQ or equivalent. E.g. PRINCE2
- Ability to combine an innovative and creative approach with a commercial and practical mind.
- Able to multi-task, juggling multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Able to adapt to change and embrace challenges, working in a highly agile environment
- High attention to detail
Just Eat is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please clickhere.
Just Eat is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants withdisabilities.Ifyou are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us [email protected]