HubSpot's Sales Operations Team is on a mission to change the way companies do business from the inside out. We're looking for a Manager of HubSpot's GTM (Go-To-Market) systems and processes who will work cross functionally to develop systemic, scalable business & operational processes that increase efficiency across HubSpot's GTM teams. You will report directly to the Global Director of Sales Operations and will manage and grow a team. You will help to define strategic system enhancements and programs to enable & accelerate Sales growth and improve sales rep productivity. In this role, you'll get to:
We are looking for someone who:
- Direct and manage the operational team (6) responsible for ongoing sales system support and execution of monthly close activities.
- Through automation, continuously improve monthly close processes and reporting, insuring best in class policies and procedures that remove friction and influence rep behavior
- Work closely with the business teams to understand improvement requests/requirements and project manage them with HubSpot's Revenue Product Team (RevProd)
- Leverage observation & case workload attributes to ensure staffing levels are adequate for business while delivering against case SLA
- Independently problem solve and coach the team to navigate against new variables in the process and actively manage workload across the team
- Design and implement policies, protocols and systems to improve productivity, generate efficiency, develop customer service delight, and generate revenue
- Leverage your broad skill set across elements of business consulting and project management
- Has high emotional intelligence - you have genuine empathy for others and maximize your impact through understanding the motivations of your team, and adapting your communication accordingly. You leverage relationship and rapport building skills to assist and help drive desired outcomes.
- Enjoys defining processes and making systemic improvements
- Has a proven track record of excellent time management, project management
- Is accountable - you have honest, transparent, and authentic communications with your colleagues, regardless of personal ramifications
- Is a strategic thinker - you have a history of bringing fresh ideas to a fast-growing business and executing upon them
- Has an ability to build trust and become a true business partner to our sales leadership team on both strategic and operational challenges
- Is a self-starter with a high-affinity for identifying inefficiencies, the motivation to solve them, and the ability to influence others to gain consensus cross-functionally and roll out across the organization
- Has a proven track record of solving complex problems, driving initiatives cross-functionally, and clear ability to explain complex concepts to audiences in a simplistic way
- Can think at both strategic, and tactical levels and develop solutions to solve business problems at all levels
HubSpot is a leading growth platform on a mission to help millions of organizations grow better. We build the software and systems that empower businesses to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. We're also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through our core values of flexibility, autonomy, transparency, and belonging. If that sounds like something you'd like to be part of, we'd love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code , which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace , too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe remotely and in our offices. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.