We're proud to be partnering with a leading, Manchester-based Financial Services business in its search for an experienced HR Manager. It's a rare opportunity with an excellent salary of up to £50,000 a year. The HR Manager will advise the business in a varied remit across general HR, performance management, recruitment, new employment issues, staff development, disciplinary, HR procedures and employment law....to name a few.
Human Resources Manager duties:
Earning a competitive salary of up to £50,000 in this Manchester-based role, if you were working for them, here are some of the things you would have done last week.
* Delivered a comprehensive 360-degree HR service
* Continued the alignment between the HR strategy and business goals
* Refined, updated and circulated HR policies and procedures that encourage performance and help mitigate disputes
The HR Manager will be a collaborator with strong empathy and problem-solving skills, able to advise people at all levels of the organisation. You'll have cultivated an ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy at all times. You should also have a solid knowledge of current employment legislation and the desire to be part of an expanding, exciting business.
Requirements for this role:
The HR Manager will ideally be educated to degree level, with significant experience in a similar HR advisor or management role. You'll need:
* A CIPD qualification, level 5-7, or an MBA in human resource management
* Proven general HR experience - ideally a minimum of five years'
* Exceptional organisational, communication and leadership skills
If this HR Manager job in Manchester is one you're qualified for, please apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Manchester, England, Greater Manchester, M4, United Kingdom