Drainage Manager role on offer where you can grow out your own team and play a key role in company development and success.
Do you have experience working with Drainage systems using CCTV? Are you looking to make the step up into a management-based role while still being able to work on physical jobs?
The company is a Plumbing & Drainage engineering consultancy. Based in Hertford, they work with a number of well-established hotels and restaurants, mainly in London, but also in areas such as Manchester and Birmingham. Due to a high level of success, they are expanding out their team and so require a Works Manager to help with this growth.
In this role, you will manage a growing team of engineers, acting as the MD's second in command in regards to engineering issues. You will also perform a hands-on function in the role, using high-tech camera and other electrical equipment to investigate issues as well as perform repairs and general maintenance on equipment. Due to the nature of the clients they work with, a high level of discretion is required as well as a willingness to occasionally work unsociable hours.
Although small, the company have an excellent reputation when it comes to developing and training their staff, due to the 'family business' atmosphere they have cultivated. They are keen to see people achieve as much as they can to achieve their career goals.
The ideal candidate will be a Drainage engineer looking to further advance their career and make the next step into a management role. You'll need a high attention to detail and a desire to play a crucial role in the growth of a company with big plans for 2020
* Works Manager (Working on Drainage Systems)
* Working with Restaurants and Hotels
* Using high-tech camera equipment to detect blockages
* Growing and leading a team of Engineers
* Mainly London-based, with occasional travel to Manchester, Birmingham etc
* £40,000 - £45,000 (OTE - £50,000) + Training, Development & Overtime
* Drainage Engineer
* Knowledge of working with CCTV Systems
* Happy working unsociable hours when needed
* Happy to travel upcountry when needed
* Must hold UK Driving Licence
* Based in North London or happy to relocate to the area
London, England, London, EC2V, United Kingdom