Position Description If you’re looking for a challenge that stretches your talents and you want to make a real difference, come and help us support the digital transformation of banking In the UK.
We’re looking for an experienced Retail Banking Managing Consultant to develop our go to market propositions and presence within a number of existing UK tier one retail banking customer accounts, as well as supporting new business success with mid-tier/challenger banking and building society clients.
From public service transformation to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you. Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you access to our share scheme (3% + 3% matching) making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme. As for the future? We work as one team, and are a Top 100 employer. Be a successful part of our story and we’ll support you in taking your career anywhere you want it to go Your future duties and responsibilities • You will build client relationships and drive business growth through networking, knowledge of industry and an appetite to help deliver value to customers.
• You will create and maintain proactive client development strategies, analysing and providing guidance to clients on the issues relevant to their organisation and organisational priorities.
• You will expand CGI’s engagements via consulting, product and service propositions and offering industry insights, which you will be able to leverage in client interactions through delivery and on boarding of the wider team.
• You will develop propositions and “go-to-market" strategies relevant to target markets and seek out and identify new opportunities for CGI, understanding the industry and market changes, following up with client meetings, propositions and proposals, as well as leading consulting engagements.
• You will be a trusted advisor with the remit to shape service offerings, author market opinion papers and speak at industry events, along with the responsibility to grow and nurture senior relationships across our banking and fintech partner base.
• You will also develop and enhance the team by supporting growth opportunities for individuals. Required qualifications to be successful in this role As a senior consulting lead you will be a subject matter expert, comfortable conversing about banking operations and able to develop CGI business through IT consulting and service offerings across the retail banking market.
You will be able to respond to the developing wave of change across open banking, payments modernisation, and the ongoing threats of financial crime. As such, you will have a sound understanding of traditional and emerging core banking platforms, payments engines and fraud solutions as well as emerging technology trends and associated industry drivers across the regulatory landscape.
Taking a lead role in client sales cycles as well as delivery you will have gained your experience through complex delivery roles in both banks and professional services firms as well as a track record in pre-sales support and growing client accounts when in delivery.
You will offer expertise in the IT consulting sector, including specific experience in consulting and growth across consulting engagements and must offer demonstrable expertise in Retail Banking, looking at sales opportunities as well as some delivery, working into or running a portfolio of financial services accounts.
You will have an understanding of regulation, policy, industry initiatives, and impact within one or more of: Open Banking, PSD2, immediate or faster Payments, DLT with regards Payments, UK payments strategy, and anti-financial crime, as well as how various organisations are being challenged by or are seizing the opportunities listed.
This is a true growth role with a leadership career track if so desired. You will be part of a diverse, dynamic and supportive team, accompanied with the training packages to enable a long term career at CGI.
So if you’re in a senior banking consultant position, but want more scope to drive and shape a business, we want to hear from you!
#INDCGI What you can expect from us Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. Category:Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation City:London, England - London, United Kingdom Position ID:J1220-1932 Employment Type: