Retail Installations - Sub-Contractor Teams
Great opportunity to work with a successful and established business in the retail sector you will be delivering Point of Sale (POS) Installation needs for some of the worlds leading retail brands across the UK from beauty to banking.
Momentum Instore is the UK's largest installation provider implementing displays of all shapes, sizes and formats for some of the UK and Europe's largest brands and retailers
We are currently looking to expand our field teams and have new opportunities for Sub-Contractor Teams
to support our Installations department in most areas of the UK.
Experience in working from planograms, updating POS, good DIY skills and great customer service are essential.You will need the use of own vehicle, own tools and public liability insurance.Roles and responsibilities
- Assemble and relocate display stands and counters in retail outlets.
- Merchandising and resequencing of stock using detailed planograms
- Profile shelving install equipment & implement display options to a high standard.
- Use initiatives to problem solve and suggest resolutions when encountering barriers.
- Pay will be processed monthly by invoice.
- Rates will start from £140 per day for a one-man team inclusive of travel / expenses etc dependant on experience and location.
- Flexible attitude towards working patterns
- Work could consist of on-going projects on days, nights and weekends
- You will be expected to work regionally so travel will be required within the role
Training and stock collection will take place at one of our regional depots, Luton (LU5), Reddish (SK5), Livingston (EH54), Bristol (BS20)
For further information please email [email protected]