£22,000 - £23,000
Are you an experienced Credit Controller?
If you have experience with of managing a busy Sales ledger, raising invoices and chasing over due debts. We are looking for a strong communicator to control the cash flow for a busy thriving business.
Duties will include
* Chasing debtors in line with company protocol
* Identify missing payments and update accounts
* Resolve invoice queries
* Monitor individual customer payment arrangements
* Prepare MI relating to cash collection
* Maintain customer DD mandates and make any unit rate changes
* Ensure VAT is charged correctly
* Initiate court proceedings, CCJ's and attend court if required
* Liaise with customers over the phone, via letter and email
* Chace debt/aged debt on a weekly basis
* Run daily bank reports and annual credit checks
* Produce monthly debtor reports for the FD
Skills and experience required
* Previous Credit Control experience essential
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure and multiple deadlines
* IT literate
* Strong interpersonal skills
This is a great role for a self-starting credit controller working within a friendly and fast paced environment!
In return for your Credit/Debt collection skills the company offer a fantastic range of benefits including; Retail discounts, membership schemes, employee assistance programme access and much more!!!
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!!!
Nottingham, Nottingham, England, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom