We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Analyst, Finance Business PartnerSenior Analyst, Finance Business Partner
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The NPP finance team is looking for a Senior Analyst, Finance Business partner to work in partnership with the Product teams to optimize the Vocalink P&L through commercial management of the cost base and programme investments. The ideal candidate would be highly motivated, intellectually curious and analytical.
Essential responsibilities of the position include:
• Responsible for Month End close for the International Product division, working closely with remote finance teams in the US to ensure journal entries are posted in a timely fashion
• Work with the FP&A team to produce management reporting, KPIs, Risks and Ops, pacing reports and standardised P&Ls
• Business Partner with the Product Teams (Director and VP level)
• Prepare presentations and present back financials and associated insights, from current performance to future forecasts, including tracking against investment business cases and bids
• Manage end-to-end Forecasting process for International Projects; from setting baseline, to engaging product stakeholders, to final loading into Hyperion Financial System
• Identify & drive initiatives to improve the Vocalink P&L across respective teams
• Drive commercial focus in the assessment of estimates for business cases and bids and partners with regions, business units, business partners and/or corporate to assist in developing, analyzing and validating new business opportunities
• Work alongside the business and sourcing teams to support commercial analysis
All About You
The ideal candidate for this position should be:
• Newly Qualified CIMA or ACCA
• Driven to deliver high quality, accurate financial information in line with deadlines
• Have good influencing skills to build and manage relationships with the business stakeholders and with key stakeholders across finance
• Have good organising, time management and planning skills and the ability to work under pressure
• Have good and clear communication skills with the ability to explain financial information to non-financial managers.
• Able to analyse and summarise financial analysis into meaningful business information and dialogue
• Able to work well within the finance team and have a great sense of team ethic. A passionate individual who is eager to learn and develop.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.