Do you have 1-2 years experience within property/ conveyancing work?
Do you want to work for a top 200 law firm?
Do you want to work in Manchester?
If you have answered yes to the above questions then I would be keen to hear from you.
- Responding to requests for updates from clients, brokers and agents
- Updating the portal where necessary
- Ensuring case management system is up to date
- Drafting mortgage reports under the supervision of fee earner
- Making and receiving calls to clients and third parties involved in transactions
- Drafting and submitting MR01's
- Ordering documents from HMLR
- Preparing files for completion
- Dealing with files at completion stage, preparing outgoing TT forms
- Checking and preparing files to handover to post completion
- Ordering bankruptcy searches, priority searches and company searches
- Drafting security documentation, which will be checked by supervising fee earner
- Undertaking Lawyer Checker and Legalink searches
- Progressing files to the best of your ability by using your own initiative
- Adhoc duties as and when required
- Undertake any specific training when required to do so
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning firm in the heart of Manchester.
Interested to find out more? Please call me for a confidential discussion or drop me an email.
Role: Real Estate Finance Paralegal
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester
Apply for this job now.