The International Investment team at Publicis Media Exchange is recruiting for an Investment Executive to join them at the London Headquarters.
The Investment Executive will work together with the team on a variety of tasks including the day to day running of Global Client accounts, new business pitches and the development of internal tools.
As part of their remit, the Investment Executive will be given the opportunity to develop, implement and optimise templates and processes for data requests as well as reporting procedures. They will work with local markets around the world, to ensure the reported information is accurate and consistent. Together with the Investment Manager they will analyse performance vs. KPIs, produce global performance reports and work with senior members of the team to ensure global commitments are met. There will also be occasional opportunities to travel to the local markets.
The team focusses on two key areas: New Business pitches (articulating the value/trading proposal for the potential new clients) and Value Management (ensuring global commitments are met and agency revenue is maximised). We work together with all the Publicis Media agencies: Zenith, Blue 449, Starcom and Spark Foundry in a truly International role.
As a growing team, there will be plenty of options to grow within the Investment Department.
There are significant training opportunities available at Publicis Media, covering a wide range of subject matter. The PMX encourage members of the team to participate in any and all available training, so as to further develop their personal and professional skills.
Your direct report will be the Investment Director and the Investment Manager.
- To develop a strong understanding of media concepts and methodologies
- To work together with the Investment Manager to ensure global commitments are met
- To be responsible for managing and preparing International data requests
- To have responsibility for internal and client reporting from existing and new templates
- To maintain and development of existing tools such as the inflation database
- To ensure internal and client deadlines are met
- To occasionally support the team in new business pitches
- Deliver very good quality work while accepting responsibility for delivery deadlines
- Participate in local training
**Skills and experience**
- They must be highly competent in Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical thinking, mathematical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to process large amounts of data
- Team player and self-starter with strong interpersonal and solution oriented attitude and an ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility
- Keen to acquire a strong understanding of concepts and methodologies relating to Value Management
- Ability to speak foreign languages, whilst not essential, will be welcome Qualifications
null Advertised through Zoek 10ead167ad2e452eabfa847f67d453705