NXTGEN are supporting a globally reaching, dynamic and forward thinking organisation based in Cambridge to recruit a Finance Business Partner. This high profile role will work closely with a number of key stakeholders across the business, including executive teams, providing clear financial insight which will help to shape decisions across the organisation. As Finance Business Partner, you will have an active involvement in the delivery of month end across a number of subsidiary businesses, continually monitoring performance vs plan. There will also be an opportunity to support project teams to ensure that the organisation continues to maximise its ROI.
Key responsibilities will include:
– Preparation of month end Management Accounts with accompanying commentary including variance insights
– Review financial performance vs budget and work with stakeholders to identify any areas for improvement
– Utilise financial models to forecast out scenarios before working with BU leaders to influence decisions
– Support with the quarterly, half yearly and annual reporting for subsidiaries before they are consolidated at group level
– Support the Group finance team with ongoing continuous improvement projects
The successful candidate will ideally be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with an analytical and inquisitive mind. You will be an effective business partner who is confident dealing with executive teams to influence key decisions. Excellent Excel skills will be key including prior experience reviewing and modelling out large data sets. Prior experience using Microsoft Dynamics AX would be beneficial but isn’t essential.Job Information
Job Reference: J3204_1596568641
Salary From: £45000
Salary To: £50000
Job Industries: Science and Research
Job Locations: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Job Types: PermanentApply for this Job
Please enter your full name.
Enter a valid email address.
Add your cover letter for supporting information here.
Upload a CV *
Upload your CV to accompany your application for this job.
NXTGEN Recruitment Ltd - Registered in England No. 11574636
Registered Office: Level 3, The Union Building, 51-59 Rose Lane, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 1BY
Part of The Tec Recruitment Group Limited - Company Registration Number 09778139
Cambridge, England, Cambridgeshire, CB2, United Kingdom