Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
o We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
o We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
o We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
o Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
o Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
This role will be working as part of the Business Analytics team, as an embedded Finance Billing Controller, within the Sainsbury’s Argos account.
The successful candidate will:
· Ensure that the data and processes that drive pricing and billing are accurate
· Responsible for all customer billing across multiple service lines
· Generating executive financial reports
· Design & deliver compelling presentations to deliver insights and value to the wider management team
· Support a great working environment that reflects both Mitie and Sainsbury’s values
· Deliver results that meet the agreed ‘Ways of Working’ and set KPI’sQualifications
Essential Skills and Experience:
· An excellent level of IT literacy with proven experience of managing high-volume Excel data
· An expert user of Microsoft Office products, in particular Excel, and a good working knowledge of Word, Outlook and Power Point
· Experience of Microsoft Power BI is desirable but not essential
· Experience in writing reports
· An excellent attention to detail
· Customer service orientated with focus on success
· Ability to build and maintain relationships with a strong team ethic
· Ability to prioritise tasks and make quick decisions whilst driving the effectiveness of the team
· People person with a proactive and positive attitude
· Good educational background and a solid command of written and spoken English
· Experience of working within a demanding fast-paced environment
· Strong communication and customer service skills
· Effective problem solving & organisational skills
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written
· Reliable, flexible and discreet
· Solid organisational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple priorities and achieve tight deadlines
· A positive attitude and ability to deal with pressure professionallyAdditional Information
The successful applicant will be organised & focused with the ability to drive results for their identified area that meets or exceeds the service delivery requirements through full responsibility and accountability for:
· Delivery of customer billing reports
· Delivery of finance performance reports
· Delivery of weekly and monthly customer reports
· Management and ownership of billing processes
· Analysis of costs to provide efficiencies to the contract
· Participate in internal finance reviews
· Be a point of contact for any customer pricing and billing enquiries
· Attend finance reviews with the client
· Report and monitor cash collection, identify any concerns
· Delivery of time critical tasks as directed by the client and and contracts senior management team
· Complete ad-hoc projects as designated by the Business Analytics Manager, or the client, on time and to the required high standard
As part of the wider team you will be a point of contact and escalation for all Finance and Commercial requests from the strategic & operational teams as well as the customer network. You’ll have previous experience within a similar role and be confident working in a fast paced, varied environment, putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Coleford, Staunton, England, Gloucestershire, GL16 8PQ, United Kingdom