The Permanent division of Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working exclusively with a dynamic and forward-thinking Logistics business to recruit an ambitious and commercially orientated Assistant Finance Manager who is keen to develop a career within a growing business.
Assistant Finance Manager / £30,000 - £35,000 / Daventry
The Assistant Finance Manager will provide, analyse and interpret accurate and timely financial and operational management information to internal and customer time-lines, recommending areas of focus as appropriate. To maintain a financial control environment to ensure accuracy and integrity of information. To support ad hoc information requirements & project initiatives to ensure operational effectiveness.Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all contract management reporting is produced in a timely and accurate manner to customer agreed timetables in agreed format
- Compilation and preparation of periodic budgets and forecasts for contracts
- Active contribution to customer relationship through weekly and ad hoc review meetings
- Ensure weekly, monthly, and annual management reporting is produced in a timely and accurate manner with variance analysis provided as required
- Provide support to the operation, Site Manager, and wider business on all financial and allied operational matters relating to the contracts operations and development including active engagement with operational teams
- Provide support, development, and leadership to ensure the maintenance of the control environment and the improvement of financial and operational practices
Salary & Benefits
- Degree educated / AAT student / student of ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Strong communication skills - capable of working as part of team
- Drive to develop processes and procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Results orientated, with a desire succeed
The role of Assistant Finance Manager is paying between £30,000 - £35,000.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.