We are currently recruiting for Client Services Advisors to work for Volkswagen Financial Services; this role is a vital element in delivering service excellence and contributing to the growth and development of the Customer Operations department. You'll be working in a great team, for an iconic brand and be part of a fantastic culture.
This is a temporary role to start 1st August and is until 30th September; you will be paid £10.15ph.
The working hours are between 0800 - 1800hrs Monday - Friday; all employees will be required to work between these hours. 4-week scheduling given in advance. Shifts can vary between those hours - 8 hours a day 35 hours a week, typical Shift times could be:
- 0800 - 1600; 0900 - 1700; 1000 - 1800; Monday - Friday
- 0900 - 1700hrs Saturdays - 1 in 4 Saturdays to be worked
Candidates must be flexible to work ANY of the listed shifts given unless stated otherwise.
About the role:
Working as part of The Client Services Team you will be dedicated to providing support, guidance and effective account management to the retailer introduced Contract Hire and Finance Lease business.
- Providing a first contact point, to handle the administration of cases via direct telephone contact, email and/or written correspondence.
- Ensure clarity and understanding of a customers' requirement by providing proactive customer service, with excellent industry and product knowledge.
- Negotiating payment and charges with customers within agreed authority levels throughout their agreement; particularly at the end of their agreement.
- Account analysis and rectification using your initiative and negotiation skills
- Accurately updating relevant systems with details of account activity.
- Monitoring, diarising and completing daily administration tasks.
- Working within agreed authority levels taking ownership of the issue but referring to higher authority when required.
Skills and experience required:
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively both in writing and verbally.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- A strong team player with the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- An ability to follow procedures whilst empathising with customers to resolve cases.
- Strong customer service focus essential with a determination to resolve issues.
- A proactive and flexible approach with the ability to react appropriately and effectively to changing circumstances and demands.
- Full PC Literacy essential.
if you're interested in a role representing leading automotive brands in a fantastic working environment, please send your CV for review today!