Jellyfish is your digital partner. We support and drive digital transformation by providing the right technology, strategy and training.
We are one of the world’s fastest-growing number of talented people across our expanding global network. We are Google’s leading global partner. And our close relationship is growing where we are, what we do and how we deliver it. And to do this, we want to grow our skillset. We’d like you to join our journey as ONE Jellyfish.
Here at Jellyfish we have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Middleweight Visual Designer, to join our busy Creative & Experience studio.
We’re looking for an ambitious designer to play an important role in our growing creative network. You must have a sharp eye for detail, strong work ethic and a terrific understanding of digital communication. And love building and optimising creative assets for the world's leading companies.
And you’ll need to get along with a busy team yet be happy to work on your own when needed.
So, are you a down-to-earth, self-motivated designer who is hungry to learn, loves to work, is passionate about design and all things digital and has the portfolio to prove it?
- A degree in graphic design or related subject (although we would consider an unqualified individual if their industry experience and portfolio are suitably amazing)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite and Figma.
- Possess brilliant layout, colour theory, typography skills and, sharp attention to detail
- Have excellent knowledge of the digital landscape, channels and formats
- Concept, design and build social assets, display banners
- Some Art Direction skills
- Possess an overall understanding of basic design principles as well as an appreciation for clean, simple and subtle design approaches
- Can articulate multiple concepts and ideas quickly
- Creative problem solver, who is capable of contributing insightful, strategic and clever input during brainstorming sessions
- Have the ability to perform effectively to tight deadlines, work well both independently and as part of a team
- Communicate ideas clearly and confidently to peers and team leaders alike
- Open, honest, direct and comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Able to perform well under pressure in a rapidly growing and fast paced environment and prepared to put in the hours when a project requires it
- Team player who is flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks outside of the
- A passion for new tools and technologies, design trends, and enhancing the user experience
- Working knowledge of Google tools (Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Slides etc.)
Not essential but concidered:
- A general understanding of web usability and information architecture, including a knowledge of wireframes and mock-ups (UX, UI & IA design)
- Experience designing responsive websites, microsites and landing pages
- Motion Design and AfterEffects working knowledge
- HTML5 and CSS understanding or working knowledge
Competitive salary, Annual loyalty bonus, Pension, Healthcare and more.