carwow is looking for a Spanish Speaking SEO Manager to join our Organic Growth team in London working on a fully remote basis until June 2021. Beyond this, we’ve introduced a remote-first working policy which means you can work from home for the majority of the week with 1-2 days max in the office. See below benefits section for more information!
About the role
Carwow is transforming car buying into a transparent and enjoyable experience. Helping thousands of people buy their new car each month in the U.K, Spain and Germany, we are only getting started on our growth journey.
We believe diversity of experience (whether that be personal or professional), contributes to a broader perspective and will lead to a more innovative company. We’re working hard to increase the diversity of our team and be more inclusive, so if you’re not sure you fit all of the requirements, why not get in touch? Above all, we’re looking for people with drive who share our company values (you can view them here).
As an SEO Manager you will work closely with the Head of Organic Growth to develop and implement a world class strategy that leads to more people discovering carwow through organic search. Working primarily in the Spanish market on carwow.es you will collaborate with other teams in the company to ensure Organic growth strategies are effectively implemented and are having the expected impact.
- Manage and execute carwow’s Organic Growth strategy in Spain.
- Work alongside carwow’s editorial team to ensure all content is optimised and search visibility is increasing.
- Conduct keyword research to identify new content opportunities for the editorial team and to inform overall site strategy.
- Identify optimisation opportunities and take a hands-on role in implementing changes on the website.
- Collaborate with the Organic Growth Outreach team to launch campaigns in Spain.
- Analyse competitors to evaluate the strength and weaknesses of their strategies.
- Analyse complex and disparate data sets to generate valuable insights that can be actioned to deliver organic growth.
- Conduct technical audits and work alongside the Product, Dev and Design teams to ensure best on-site optimisation practices are held and maintained.
- Refine best practice over-time by testing new initiatives and keeping up-to-date with changes in the search industry.
- Hands-on SEO experience in a similar role (preferably in-house)
- Fluent Spanish and English language skills
- A proven track record of implementing website changes that deliver increased search visibility.
- In-depth understanding of all areas of SEO including content, technical and outreach.
- Analytical mindset and problem solving attitude.
- Experience using websites, analytics and SEO tools.
- A passion for SEO and digital marketing.
- Motivated to provide carwow’s users with the best possible search experience.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- YouTube SEO experience - a plus.
- A competitive salary and equity in the company.
- Private medical health insurance and subsidised gym membership.
- Competitive maternity, paternity leave and return to work policy.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions.
- carwow fitness & well-being groups open to everyone in the office.
- Office: When we are in the office, a dog-friendly office in Victoria, with free refreshments and a variety of breakout spaces (let Mat Watson take you for a spin around our office here).
- Flexible working: For those that want to, you'll be able to work from home for the majority of the week, with up to 2 days max in the office and receive a ‘home office allowance’ of up to £500/€550 to help get set up with everything you need to succeed at home. We also have a new ‘work from anywhere for a month each year' policy in place should you wish to use it.