Jellyfish is your digital partner. We support and drive digital transformation by providing the right technology, strategy and training.
We are one of the world’s fastest-growing number of talented people across our expanding global network. We are Google’s leading global partner. And our close relationship is growing where we are, what we do and how we deliver it. And to do this, we want to grow our skillset. We’d like you to join our journey as ONE Jellyfish.
About the Role
Jellyfish is looking for a Senior .NET Engineer to work in our UK offices. If you enjoy coding, sharing ideas and love being part of a collaborative team within a growing international agency, then this is the role for you.
You’ll be working as part of a customer-centric product development team, responsible for designing, building and maintaining both new and existing products and services.
If you’re someone who can bring experience, ideas and a hands-on can-do attitude then we’d like to hear from you.
Before we do, take a look at the key skills we’re looking for. If it still sounds like the role is made for you, then get in touch today.
- Actively contribute to the solution definition during the design and architectural decision-making process.
- Be responsible for owning and delivering on critical path project deliverables.
- Be responsible for delivering all the way through the deployment pipeline to production.
- Have a strong focus on automated testing and be prepared to take part in code reviews and pair programming activity.
- Maintain a good standard of coding and contribute to conventions to be agreed upon by the team.
- Leave code better than you found it.
- Operate in a research capacity; source, test and critically review frameworks and technologies
- 5+ years experience working in a software engineer role (C#.Net or similar).
- Experience delivering on large scale solutions with a distributed architecture
- Experience designing and delivering Relational Database schemas
- Experience delivering solutions using T-SQL, Entity Framework and LINQ
- Experience delivering solutions that work with ASP.net Web APIs and web services (JSON/XML)
- Experience with applying Agile/Lean (iterative) development practices
- Experience with applying TDD/BDD development techniques
- Experience working with a Continuous Integration/Delivery process.
- Experience delivering solutions that work with durable message queuing technologies
- Experience working within or alongside front-end web development projects.
- Experience with Node, NPM, AngularJS
- Experience or strong exposure to Node, NPM, AngularJS