Reporting to the EMEADigital Experience Business lead within the PerformanceMarketing Team, this person will be responsible for the formation and execution of theDXPaidMedia Strategy across EMEA.
ThePerformance Marketing teamis responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations forContent Syndication,PaidSocialandDisplayand then executing those recommendations expertly. The team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized through an attribution model.
PerformanceMarketingat Adobe involves strategic planning, innovation & ensuring programmatically bought media plans are executed flawlessly via an agency, deploying unsurpassed platform knowledge and smart use of audience data alongside best in class measurement.
As aPaidMedia Specialist at Adobe, you will be primarily responsible for managingContent Syndication, Paid Social andProgrammatic Displaycampaigns; ensuring on-going and timely optimisation is delivered and constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance and grow contribution to the business. You will be expected to build relationships with internal stakeholders, key media and technology partners & our agency network.
What You'll Do
- Oversee strategy, planning, and execution of media buys to supportEnterprisedemand generationefforts.
- Be responsible for the success of campaigns through management of the agency in their optimisation of media buying to meet business goals measured in an agreed way (ROI, CPL, CPA, brand perception upliftetc).
- Determine set-up, including testing methodologies, reporting requirements, and tracking needs, to ensure full impact and efficiency of campaigns.
- Communicate regularly with media agency and internal stakeholders on campaign performance, optimisations, and delivery status.
- Help to provide strategic insights into performance drivers.
- Help to drive innovation and vision for ourDXpaid media strategies.
- Responsible for reporting performance out to key stakeholders.
- Work directly with your manager, regional marketing, campaign,demand generation,web, localisationandcreativeteams.
- Provide analysis and insight to support the development of weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews.
What You Need To Succeed
- BA/BS degree required.
- Experience in B2B demand generation, ABMand/or paid media
- Excellent experience at an agency, publisher, vendor or client
- 3+ years' experience physically executingPaidSocial, Content Syndicationand/or programmatic media buying essential.
- Strong ability to create reports in Excel and presentations inPowerPoint.
- Confident presenting to large groups.
- Capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented, organised and able to handle planning for multiple projects.
- Proven history of self-direction, creativity, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiarity with localisation processes and best practices when working in numerous languages.
- Knowledge and proficiency in European languages a bonus but not essential.
- Passion for advertising and media industry developments.
- Experienceplanning andexecutingB2B oraccount-basedmarketing (ABM) campaigns.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and within a team.
- Experience of managing or working with a media/programmatic agency.
- Experience buying CPM, CPC and CPA online media needed to develop and execute cost effective direct response marketing programmes.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.