- Lead Media Planner (CLI000787) Lead Media Planner - (CLI000787) dunnhumby is the world's leading customer science company. We analyse data and apply insights from nearly one billion shoppers across the globe to create personalised customer experiences in digital, mobile, and retail environments. Our strategic process, proprietary insights, and multichannel media capabilities build loyalty with customers to drive competitive advantage and sustained growth for clients. dunnhumby employs over 2,000 experts in offices throughout Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas and works with a prestigious group of companies including Tesco, Monoprix, Raley's, Macy's, Coca-Cola, Procter & Gamble, and PepsiCo. For
Lead Media Planner
Based in London
Opening date: 18.09.19
Closing date: 16.10.19 dunnhumby is looking for a talented Lead Media Planner
As a Lead Media Planner with dunnhumby you’ll work with a dedicated team leading the media plan and engagement with one of our international FMCG clients; providing them with dynamic media plans based on customer insights, aiming to grow retailer loyalty, build brand value and meet the clients’ needs. What you'll be doing:
• Develop and manage the client Communications & Media plan to meet customer, client and dunnhumby’s goals.
• Partner with client to support strategy and objectives through Communications & Media solutions and increase impact with customers and sales.
• Develop and share insights and strategic recommendations to shape future programs and support successful multi-channel initiatives.
• Develop a deep understanding of your clients’ business performance and customer measures and recommend media solutions to grow their sales through increasing loyalty.
• Manage relationships with client’s relevant contacts across key business units (Retailer teams, Brand, Digital, Loyalty, Shopper Marketing).
• Bring innovative solutions to Retail clients and Manufacturers to leverage personalized customer communications through Communications and Media platforms.
• Strive to enhance the customer experience to increase engagement and key performance metrics.Who you'll be working with:
In this role you’ll work with world class and passionate people using cutting-edge techniques on projects that will have both short and long-term impact. You’ll work within a media planning team, alongside a creative team, an analysis team, and a finance team. Externally you’ll work with the Client/Supplier via email, over the phone and in person; you’ll also have contact with external agencies and sales/marketing supplier contacts.
Qualifications What you'll need: [Essential]
A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field.
Life at dunnhumby
- Experience with Strategic Media Planning,
- Brand Marketing experience
- Knowledge of Consumer Promotions
- Excellent Knowledge of Media Channels & Digital Communications
- Strong project management skills
- Sales experience with revenue target
- Best in interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strong logical thinking, multi-tasks and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented with well performance management and tracking
- Stakeholder Management (Both Internal and External)
- Basic to complex data interpretation skills and the ability to develop visual aids, such as graphs, charts and tabulations
- Good command of English; speaking, writing, and listening
- Open minded to business requirement and change management
A plus if you also have: [Desirable]
- A Master’s Degree or equivalent.
- Data interpretation & Data Modelling skills
- Change management skills
- Extensive Media Sales Experience
dunnhumbians are passionate people who always start with the Customer, we are ambitious and decisive, we listen and understand, innovate and explore, and work together to grow one dunnhumby
• Here you'll be part of a culture that welcomes participation and discussion at all levels
• You’ll get to work in an internationally collaborative environment alongside teams of ambitious, inquisitive and forward-thinking individuals
• We believe that learning and development never stops and provide opportunities to feed your curiosity to understand, improve, and learn; encouraging everyone to build on the best of what we do
• You'll have the opportunity to work with ground-breaking technology delivering extraordinary impact for our customers
• We’re a great believer in work-life balance offering early finish Fridays plus an extra day off on your birthday
• dunnhumby's spirit of community and the diversity of our people's skills, backgrounds and experiences makes us stronger. We continuously seek to build an environment of inclusion, equality and respect because we know that will make us the best business we can be
Come build a rewarding career with dunnhumby and see your ideas make an impact
Primary Location : United Kingdom-London Job : Client Leadership-Client Development Job Type : Regular Job Posting : Apr 2, 2019, 4:37:44 AM