Streetbees is building the world’s first platform to understand human behaviour and decision making. We make human data accessible, anywhere in the world, by connecting brands with real people on the ground to gather real-time in-the-moment insights at scale. We distil this data using machine learning technology to uncover not just what they do, but also why they do it, and what drives them – and predicts what they may do next.
Having recently raised our Series B investment led by Lakestar, Streetbees’ partners with world leading brands across the FMCG, Media and Entertainment, Retail & Insurance sectors and our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, Sony Pictures, Carlsberg, Santander, Ikea, Vodafone and L’Oreal.
We're searching for a stellar multitasker to become a critical member of our growing Marketing team. The role will be centred around managing Streetbees’ virtual events programme in addition to operations to support the wider team. You will work closely with the Head of Marketing to supercharge our events through both an analytical & creative approach.
The key objective of Marketing at Streetbees is demand generation. We are laser-focused on filling the top of the funnel with qualified leads to handover to Client Growth. We want to build a predictable, scalable marketing engine driving growth and revenue for Streetbees.
This role demands attention to detail and high energy. The role is cross-functional by nature, and so you’ll collaborate with Client Partners, Client Solutions and the Sales Development Representatives regularly. You'll be responsible for driving growth and will therefore have a direct impact on the success of the company.
- Own, develop and implement an effective multi-channel marketing strategy for virtual events - panels, webinars, roundtables, networking experiences etc - including pre- and post-event communications and attendee management
- Build relationships with respected 3rd parties to negotiate prices and contracts to organise co-hosted webinars and sponsor physical conferences
- Work with the research and content team to develop the content and scripts
- Work with the SDRs to ensure followup, qualification and allocation of leads
- Curate private events to attract and engage senior stakeholders
- Implement promotional activity - controlling all elements: email copy, email design, print, data, social advertising, mailing and analysis to optimise ROI and generate delegate registrations.
- Own event debrief and strategic review of success metrics
- Accountable for hitting MQL targets from events programs
- Excellent writing and communication skills with external and internal members
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and to deadlines
- Understanding of technical elements to enhance the event
- Experience working for a high growth startup in a demand gen function
- Strong understanding of event project management tech stack
- Curious, data driven and results-oriented mindset
- Ability to multi-task across numerous projects with exceptional attention to detail
- High energy, curious and results-oriented mindset
- Experience with sales operations, reporting and working in a demand gen function, practical knowledge of Salesforce and Hubspot a plus
- Strong social and pitching skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Creative problem-solver with a "can do" attitude
At Streetbees, your company benefits will include:
- A 24-day paid holiday allowance with the option to roll over up to 3 days per year
- Option to choose between a Mac or a PC (we will send this out via courier a few days before you join!)
- Flexible working hours - we trust people to manage their time and to focus on wider results; We now operate on a rota basis so people have access to the office when they desire some social interaction with their team or, simply, a break from home. We have taken every precaution to keep COVID-19 secure. The health and safety of our team is of the utmost importance.
- A pension scheme - our new pension scheme means that Streetbees will start paying a percentage of your salary towards your pension.
- The Streetbees Lifestyle Committee - any employee will have the opportunity to plan and manage a variety of Streetbees funded socials and activities for the team. Socials and day outs can involve anything from rock climbing or bowling to company meals or pub crawls.
- Friday Lunch - We all come together for lunch every Friday with a different cuisine each week, paid by the company. Vegetarian and vegan options always provided.
- Office Food - Breakfast is on us every morning and if you need a coffee or a snack at any point throughout the day, please be our guest.
- Friday Catch-ups - Beers, wine, soft drinks and snacks provided as we celebrate the week's successes and welcome newcomers.
- Paid volunteering days - one day per quarter with a registered charity of your choice.
- Audible subscriptions - the company is more than happy to pay for audio-books subscriptions of your choice on Amazon as we encourage wider and continued learning among our team.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Yoga - We have Yoga every Tuesday at 6:30pm, both in the office and live on Zoom so you can join in anywhere you like.
- Free drinks in the office!
Streetbees is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law)