Digital Marketing Executive
driveJohnson’s is an established driving school headquartered in Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes with over 400 instructors throughout the UK. As Digital Marketing Executive you will be working closely with the managing director and head of IT to ensure the business keeps moving forward.
We are looking for a creative person who thinks outside of the box but can also stick to tasks until fully completed. Working in a busy hustle and bustle office, you may find your headphones useful at times so you can stay focused on the task in hand.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in digital marketing and have the basic skills to navigate and make simple changes in the back end of WordPress websites.
Other skills required are as follows:
- Very good English reading and writing skills.
- Excellent creative writing skills.
- Excellent understanding of online copywriting
- Good competitor research and analysis skills
- Understanding of basic on-site SEO such as internal linking and backend SEO (page titles, descriptions, user-friendly URLs etc.)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good understanding of all popular social media platforms
The following skills and experience are desirable but not essential:
- Video editing on Adobe/Final Cut or similar
- Knowledge of Adobe products such as Photoshop
- Managing/setting up Google Adwords campaigns
- Driving licence
- Air-conditioned working environment using Apple computers and cool gadgets.
- Spacious desk space
- Free breakfast, coffee/teas, etc, staff room with sofas/chill-out areas and more
- Free access to on site gym
- Free onsite parking
- Regular staff nights out and company events
- Ongoing training
- Workplace pension
- 25 days holiday
- Some flexibility on start and finish subject to a management agreement