As Home Services Adviser at this brand new Barchester home, you'll be the friendly, professional face that represents us. This is your opportunity to make this first-class home a success from day one.
In this role, you'll be at the very forefront of that effort. You'll be responsible for all sales activities for our care home, whether that's talking to a prospect on the phone or giving a tour of the home. It's a role that will see you engaging with both our residents and their relatives - giving them information and putting their minds to rest on everything from the quality of our facilities to the details about contracts. When you're not responding to sales enquiries, you'll take a proactive role in generating leads and local marketing activities (e.g. promotional events, advertising, exhibitions and networking events). You'll also maintain the contacts database for your care home.
NEED TO HAVE
To join us as a Home Services Adviser, you'll need:-
• a track record in sales and marketing.
• A background in care homes would be an advantage but isn't essential.
• What's more important is that you have a flair for communication and a dynamic approach.
• We're looking for someone who knows how to connect with all sorts of people and make compelling presentations (including to groups).
• You'll also know how to market to - and build strong links with - the local community.
• Given the regular travel involved, a full UK driving licence is also required.
As well as a competitive salary, Barchester offers one of the best rewards packages in the care sector. Your generous benefits would include:
• Free learning and development
• Automatic enrolment into a generous profit-share scheme
• Holiday, retail and leisure discounts
If you'd like to use your sales and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you'd expect for your loved ones, this is a rewarding and empowering place to be
Waterlooville, Denmead, England, Hampshire, United Kingdom