We are P&O Ferries, with great brand heritage and the support of a global parent company there has never been a better time to join us!
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to help support out Partnerships team make the best informed commercial decisions to cover a period of maternity leave.
Our partnerships team work with a number of key partners who help support our goals to achieve both commercial and customer service success. There are four main key performance indicators we work towards and this role provides the data analytics to make sure that all of the decisions are sound and commercially accurate.
You will be managing large and complex datasets analysing them to present the information in a meaningful way to relevant stakeholders. There will be a number of specifications that will be requested and you will deliver to those projects using useful and meaningful reports.
This role will also require the right individual to proactively look to improve the quality of the data by constantly interrogating the raw data to make sure it is accurate and timely. In the long term you will be identifying patterns and trends to take advantage of commercial opportunities.
Your responsibilities will extend to liaising with our partners to make sure that the data we receive is relevant to make decisions. Ultimately the data you will provide will allow the Head of Onboard Partnerships to deliver the right offers to the right customers at the right time.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following skills:
- Previous experience of qualitative and quantative data analytics in a customer driven environment
- Ability to manipulate highly complex data accurately and at speed
- Working knowledge of the processes and systems required to support the setting of qualitative and quantative data
- The ability to gather key information from conflicting data to support robust decision making
- In depth experience of Office applications including an advanced knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- The ability to work with multiple projects and stakeholders.
If you are interested in this role please click on the link below.