Company DescriptionDelivering the exceptional, every day
- Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
- Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
- Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
- Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
The Data Analyst will be extremely capable in using Microsoft Office 365 software and be proficient in analysing data from varying systems such as Excel, Power BI, Forms etc in order to assist the project teams in identifying compliance of Operations and Planning frontline teams in the use of current and future projects and be able to trend results and data to focus benefits and results. The DA will be able to coordinate multiple projects in an efficient and effective manner to ensure these are executed to the highest possible standard and meet business objectives. This person will support the Project Management and wider Project Team with certain administrative requirements & liaise with project personnel to ensure that necessary project documentation and files are accurate, centrally located and accessible as well as assisting successful delivery of projects and measurements of success criteria.Main Duties
- To create data reports on multiple projects using systems such as Excel and PowerBI;
- To display data in varying forms such as pivot tables, graphs and dashboards that can be used by the project leads to continuously report on project progress;
- To assist in identifying project success measures and criterias;
- To promote Engineer Excellence by driving desired behaviours leading by example;
- To escalate issues from the front line that hinder engineer engagement or productivity;
- To be a key message cascade channel under the Fit for Foret, Better Together brands and the wider Mitie;
- To support back office employees working as part of the project teams;
- To ensure compliance with the Mitie Document Management System as it applies to this position;
- To assist in measuring both financial and operational benefits in line with project scopes;
• Ability to adapt and be positive in a Change Environment;
• Technically astute and skilled in Office 365 and other IT;
• Able to demonstrate self-reliance and ability to manage own time and to prioritise multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines;
• Good verbal and written communication skills;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Able to work individually or as part of a team;
• Up hold Mitie's core values and behaviours;
• Determined to own problems and to find solutions;
• Create and work within a strong team environment;
• Good communication skills;
• Organised & Accurate
• To be able to interrogate data and to provide results as requested
• Strong analytical and statistical probing skills
• Be able to interpret managers expectations into clearly defined actions
• Be involved in team discussions and be able to ask questions if actions or outputs are not clear
• Able to communicate inefficiencies in the current processes
• To question current ways of working if there are better ways
• To ensure all work is accurate prior to checking by managerAdditional InformationHealth and Safety responsibilities
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
- Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
- Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
- Report actual and suspected security incidents;
This Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder's role and/or the needs of the business.