Come and join a global insurance leader as a Counter Fraud Data Administrator.
AXA Insurance business employs over 5,500 in a network of offices across the UK. Our expert teams care for a huge range of customers, helping them protect their cars, homes and businesses against life’s uncertainties. Whether bought directly, through brokers or through a number of corporate partners, our market-leading products are trusted by millions.
At AXA we take fraud very seriously as we don’t believe that genuine customers should pay increased premiums to account for the actions of fraudsters.
We are seeking an ambitious administrator, to join our team of 5 Fraud administrators. You will have the resilience to manage difficult customer queries, a keen eye for detail to resolve fraudulent policies and be able to "think outside of the box".
Experience of working within an insurance field is preferred, but not essential as full training will be given.
Rahul (Counter Fraud Data Advisor at AXA) added, “Every fraudulent customer we catch saves AXA money, which has a genuine impact on our legitimate customers. It’s satisfying to know that you’ve caught someone, and are protecting the good customers from those who aren’t so honest’
What you will be doing?
• Administer counter fraud measures as established by the Head of Counter Fraud, utilising CUE, MID, Tracesmart and other software to investigate potential fraud.
• Ensuring all opportunities to prevent/detect Fraud are achieved.
• Deliver evidentially sound proven fraud cases for sharing with industry databases such as the IFR (Insurance Fraud Register).
• To support the Data Validation Team Manager as required in the implementation and enforcement of counter fraud measures.
• Conducting telephone interviews with potentially fraudulent customers, to establish their level of involvement.
• Rectify policy discrepancies and charge appropriate additional premium or void, when appropriate.
Hours are full time (35 per week), Monday to Friday and you can choose to work your hours to suit you. Hours can be 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm (after training is complete).
What are we looking for?
• A candidate who is confident in the use of Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner.
• You will be resilient with the ability to handle difficult
• Have experience in undertaking a range of administrative tasks,
including emailing, sending post, scanning document and
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Good team player.
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.Proud to be part of the AXA Group, a global insurance brand and a worldwide leader in financial services, AXA Insurance businesses employ over 5,500 in a network of offices across the UK. Our expert teams care for a huge range of customers, helping them protect their cars, homes and businesses against life’s uncertainties. Whether bought directly, through brokers or through a number of corporate partners, our market-leading products are trusted by millions.
What We Offer
As you would expect from a global leader, our reward package is a global beater – here’s a small selection of our current benefits:
• Bonus Scheme linked to yours and the company’s performance.
• Flexibility to choose your working hours (providing minimum hours met).
• Pension scheme with employer contributions as well as your own.
• 23 days’ annual leave, plus all bank holidays and weekends.
• Flexible benefit options including pension and life cover flexing, holiday purchase, childcare vouchers, health, dental and critical illness plans and bikes4work.
• Discount on all AXA Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
• Interest free season ticket loan scheme.
• Opportunity for advanced career development.
Guildford, England, Surrey, GU1, United Kingdom