Financial Markets Company is looking for Contracts Administrator to manage Data relating to client onboarding
Experience of working with Legal Entity data would be useful but is not essential.
This individual will be responsible for monitoring the team’s Client Data mailbox and dealing with enquiries from other departments;
The Contracts Administrator undertakes the administrative and logistical activities related to all customer contracts covering the trading and operational business services.
Supporting the contracts management team and liaising closely with the legal and compliance personnel, the person in this role will be primarily responsible for the creation, distribution, and execution and archiving of all customer agreements either in paper form or electronic
• The preparation, distribution and execution of all customer contracts for various electronic and voice financial products
Process data maintenance requests from other departments/teams promptly and effectively.
Assist in the day to day administration of the Client Onboarding and Client Reference Data system, ensuring data quality and rules are maintained to high standards and in accordance with the firms legal and regulatory obligations.
• Strong organisational skills and ability to successfully manage
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability
• Well organised, efficient and accurate with exceptional attention
• Ability to successfully manage multiple activities at the same
• Skilled in the use of Salesforce (preferred but not necessary
• Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
• Familiarity with image-scanning equipment and software
London, England, London, SE11, United Kingdom