IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.Role Summary
The role of the Solution Sales Specialist is split into account management and driving new subscriptions and ad hoc sales for specific products/services through expert knowledge and the delivery of syndicated and tailored solutions to meet clients' business needs.
The successful applicant will be responsible for sales of IQVIA GMI MIDAS and Syndicated competitive intelligence studies to UK & Ireland based clients.Key Accountabilities:
Professional skills and experience required
- To achieve revenue and growth targets for assigned solution(s) through a consultative sales approach that solves clients' business issues.
- Through proactive contact with existing and potential clients, generate new and incremental revenue from subscriptions and ad hoc analyses and regularly interface with customers at all levels to ensure solutions become entrenched within their businesses.
- Develop capabilities presentations, case studies, general and targeted client promotional materials for assigned solutions.
- Actively raise awareness of assigned solutions internally to ensure that leads are generated from across the organisation and passed on.
- Collaborate closely with Key Account Managers, Sales Specialists and other colleagues across the organisation to identify and target opportunities.
- Create and present creative client proposals that result in conversion of sales leads.
- Monitor project delivery, implementation and customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to account planning strategy as it relates to assigned solution(s).
- Seek 'starburst' opportunities within existing customers to grow revenue across IQVIA portfolio.
The ideal candidate should have...
- An effective and motivated sales person with successful experience identifying and closing new business opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with proven ability to analyse and translate data into key insights and recommendations.
- Proactive and well organised with a sense of urgency and comfortable working both independently and within a team environment.
- Collaborative and consultative - able to develop positive relationships at all levels of client companies and within IQVIA sales, consulting and marketing teams.
- Understanding of key marketplace issues for the UK pharmaceutical industry and related businesses.
- Existing experience, or ability to quickly assimilate in depth knowledge, in one or more IQVIA specialist areas.
- Ideally, familiarity with IQVIA core products and information solutions/ consulting services portfolio.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.