Hamptons International has provided market-leading property expertise- locally, nationally and internationally- for 150 years, with an unwavering focus on customer satisfaction every step of the way. We sell 20 properties every day, let a property every 15 minutes through 90 offices across the UK.
Our Twickenham office are looking to recruit for an organised, motivated and passionate individual for the role of SalesAdministrator. As a successful candidate, you will be offered great experiences and career opportunities and working as part of an energetic, friendly and dynamic team.
Our people are motivated, supportive, dynamic and career driven individuals who, through our fantastic coaching, can excel in our exceptional culture and build a career.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Provide administration of legal documentation for sales progression processes
- Providing administration support to the sales and lettings teams (Negotiators & Managers)
- Co-ordination of appointments for the team
- Being pro-active and managing time effectively to provide high level of support to the team
- Offering support to other offices within the network as and when required
- Marketing, to include advertising and social media
- Liaising with support departments to ensure the smooth running of the office
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to prioritise and organise
- Positive, pro-active and flexible approach
- Well presented
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous administration experience required, ideally within the property industry
- Competitive salary
- Career progression and career opportunities
- Award winning training
- Company benefits and extras
Teddington, England, London, TW11, United Kingdom