Supply Early Years Teaching Assistants - September 2020!
The London Borough of Waltham Forest is currently seeking supply and cover staff for their schools in September. As a cover or supply Teaching Assistant you will be required to fill in for a Teaching Assistant who is absent due to unforeseen circumstances.
This can be covering sickness, maternity leave or any other reasons for absence. This is a perfect opportunity to work a few days a week to build up experiences or even work as a hobby if you are passionate about working with children! This experience in particular will also allow you to gain vital experience working with pupils who have learning difficulties and need additional support.
Your New Role
You must have a minimum of 1 years' experience assisting pupils in a primary school or nursery setting. It is preferred that you have experience and knowledge supporting Early Years pupils and are familiar with the EYFS Framework. It is important that you have a passion and joy of working with children and that you are knowledgeable in how to appropriately safeguard and supervise children.
- The hours are from 8:30 - 16:00
- You will be paid a competitive rate of £9.50 - £11.00 per hour or £70 - £80 per day
Benefits of working with Hays Education
- Competitive rates of pay and a Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance in this specialist area
- Refer a Friend scheme - £250 every time you recommend a Teaching Assistant
- Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
- Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
How to Apply
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button or contact Nitya Shridhar via email [email protected]
for more information. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share the commitment.
All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check.