Send To Friend DetailsReference
£9.50 - £10.50/hour Job Location
- United Kingdom England South East England Hampshire Emsworth Job Type
16 May 2020 NIGHT CARE ASSISTANTS£9.50 - £10.50 PER HOUR (DOE)NEAR EMSWORTH, HAMPSHIRE (PO10)PERMANENT POSITIONS
A fabulous opportunity to join this beautiful, family run Residential Dementia Care Homes based near Emsworth (PO10), now wish to recruit Night Care Assistants for Night Shifts.What your Typical Day Involves as a Night Care Assistant
Ideal Applicant for Night Care Assistant role
- Assisting residents with personal care such as Bathing, Dressing, Toileting, throughout the day providing the highest standards of care.
- Assisting residents with providing drinks and snacks and also at lunch time and suppers.
- Assisting with activities
- Repositioning residents throughout the day to ensure they are comfortable and supported.
- Administration duties - Writing daily reports, updating care plans and charts.
You're someone that cares for others and wants to make a difference to people's lives. Ideally you will have some care experience, although it is not essential as training is provided.
In a care home no day is the same, some days are challenging, but you will also laugh, have fun and make lasting memories with residents.
Ability to communicate with the residents is important, certainly you will achieve a lot of job satisfaction.Benefits for a Night Care Assistant
- A competitive rate of pay offered
- Overtime offered if required
- Comprehensive Induction Programme offered and ongoing training and development offered too.
- NVQ Level 2 or NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care offered free of charge.
- Free DBS
- Free Uniforms
- Other benefits
For further details of these positions please ring or email Care First Recruitment on 07785 331104 (office hours) or 07771 905550 (evenings and weekends)