Global Custody Treasury Manager - Insurance
Location: City of London, London Salary: Negotiable
Type: Permanent Contact: Chirag Raichura
Posted: 2 days ago
International Reinsurer is currently searching for their first Treasury hire within their London office. This is a newly created role for the organisation and will be responsible for the execution of reinsurance transactions and other business initiatives for the EMEA region, focusing on efficient design of collateral structures and delivery of Treasury services.
- Ensure a successful transaction structure, timely completion, and onboarding of reinsurance transactions working closely with with Investment Solutions, Finance and Legal.
- Responsible for reviewing proposals, reinsurance and custody agreements, and other documentation with respect to collateral, liquidity, and foreign exchange risks.
- Integrates transaction details and operational requirements; identifies deliverables, monitors timelines, and provides oversight of the Treasury work stream.
- Works with banking partners; coordinates all trust and custody account openings and other services needed to support transactions in the region.
- Identifying opportunities to implement process and technology improvements and takes a role in deployment of the Treasury Management System.
- Responds to Anti Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC), tax documentation, and similar requests for the Treasury group.
- Strong Knowledge of collateral structures for reinsurance transactions from an insurance company OR experience working with trust and custody arrangements within a securities servicing group at a bank or in an investment management firm.
- Experience reviewing, analysing, negotiating and executing documentation for other types of financial transactions (loan agreements, structured debt, securities lending, ISDA agreements) will be considering if you do not have a specific background in reinsurance or collateral structures.
- Proven projects and process improvement experience including involvement in a completion of a project in your current role.
- Knowledge of banking, treasury products and services in an EMEA region including experience of setting up banking and cash management services in the region, arranging letters of credit, and processing cross border payments (wire transfers) would be very desirable
- Experience with Anti-money laundering and Know Your Customer (AML/KYC) documentation.
This role will initially begin as a standalone position with a mandate to build a regional treasury team which will widen the scope of the role so experience of setting up new functions and team would be very helpful. The position will entail daily interaction with key stakeholders both internally and externally so it is essential the candidate has excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
For more information on this role please contact Chirag Raichura, Associate Director, Finance & Accountancy Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Find out how you can move forward with Team Eames