We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!Location:
R21983 Networking Sales Specialist - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract (Open)Job Posting Title:
Networking Sales Specialist - 12 Month Fixed Term ContractWhat we're looking for:
You are a talented, energetic and proactive Networking Sales Specialist who will expand our Citrix Networking product-line team, covering London, South territory.
This position offers huge potential for over-achieving against goals and financial targets and being part of an exciting sales team environment.Position summary:
You have demonstrable experience in winning net new accounts as well as up-selling to our extensive installed base of Mid-market customers. You generate new and existing pipeline, manage all Networking portfolio opportunities within an assigned territory and account list, working in collaboration with the Core and Partner Channel sales teams.
Ideally, you should have industry experience and existing relationships to leverage our value-added resellers, distribution, strategic partners and SI's in the region.Role responsibilities:
What we are looking for:
- You will prospect for new business, have direct customer engagement, working with Citrix Solutions Advisor (CSA and CSP) partners to increase Citrix product knowledge and efficiencies, and whenever possible, leveraging ISV and Citrix Strategic Business Alliances (CSBA) relationships to drive sales into end user accounts.
- You will manage both an indirect customer procurement (channel) and direct customer engagement model.
- Leverage and maximizes CSA/CSBA/SI/CSP/MSP/ISV partners as the fulfillment channel while working with Citrix end user accounts on IT initiatives
- You are responsible for all aspects of the sale from pricing negotiations to contract development to ensuring successful order fulfillment once the order has been received and processed by Citrix.
- You manage weekly forecasts against revenue targets and work closely with inside sales counterpart(s) to manage the pipeline and set appropriate monthly and quarterly revenue expectations using Citrix-defined CRM and forecasting tools (SFDC).
- Partner with sales and service organizations and IT business executives within corporate environments
- You can position and sell Citrix Networking products against competition
- You're well versed in setting appropriate monthly and quarterly revenue expectation using Citrix defined CRM and forecasting tools with demonstrated competency
- You come from a related technology industry background with good skills and experience working in this environment.
- Knowledge of sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcoming objections, return on investment analysis, closing the sale through appropriate procurement vehicle (shrink wrap, licensing, etc.)
- Apply an understanding of Citrix products is required
- Experience in strategic and value selling
- Knowledge of complementary hardware and software solutions
- Ability to motivate, enable, train and conduct seminars to drive mind share within Channel partners to increase Citrix revenues within assigned territory
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills
- Strong work ethic, attitude and follow through ability
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and other locations including Corporate HQ
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Prior territory sales experience in a high-tech environment in an indirect sales and procurement environment with a proven track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology
- Demonstrable (and referenced) sales or technical presales track record
*LI-RM1What you're looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It's a simple philosophy that guides everything we do - including how we work. If you're in sales, we'll help you make your numbers and a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.Functional Area:
Networking SpecialistAbout us:
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we're all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You'll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us [email protected]
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.