2 x Junior Project Manager (Contract)
This is for a Banking Client based in London
The ideal candidates would come from a business analysis or software engineering background who has moved on to project and IT management
• Experience of Project Management in a large organization, preferably in an investment bank or asset management firm.
• Exposure to project management methodologies like Prince2 and SDLC
• Knowledge of Alternative investments (especially hedge funds), asset classes (cash and derivatives of debt, equity and commodity), fund derivative products (delta one, capital protected, UCITS, CPPI...) and understanding of trade life cycle of above products very desirable
• Knowledge of current regulatory environment (Dodd Frank, AIFMD, MIFID II and similar regulations) will be advantageous
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including influencing and negotiation skills.
• Experience in dealing with front office and operations users of all levels of seniority.
• Experience building strong and trusting relationships with business users as well as IT platform owner and application teams.
• Highly organized individual who can multi-task and effectively manage priorities.
Other General Tasks
• Represent AFS IT when working with various application teams to create, manage and track technology projects across complex multi asset business lines focused on alternative investments (hedge funds) and their derivatives.
Project manage CTB (change the bank) and regulatory projects
• Forge and maintain close ties with global technology platform teams.
• Quality governance of the AFS book of work. Drive the prioritization process by evaluating criticality, benefit case, resource requirements and return on investment.
• Working with the business, assist in the creation of business cases for technology investment for global/regional prioritization.
• Share knowledge and insight across AWM GT to support longer term strategic decision making.
• Create project management deliverables like project charters, project plans, Stakeholder matrixes, risk and issue log, status updates
• Work directly with the FO and operations clients to ensure that they are well informed about the project progress and provide transparency around status, risks and issues.Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Summary
Liverpool, England, Merseyside, L3, United Kingdom