IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.OverviewRoles based in Frankfurt & London
IQVIA™(www.IQVIA.com) is the world's leading company providing information, technology, and services for virtually every type of stakeholder in healthcare. Every day, IQVIA™innovates on a large scale. We have been the big data company in healthcare before the "Big Data" term was defined. Since 1954 we have been helping healthcare organizations and investors harness commercial and scientific insights and execute on their most strategic initiatives.
IQVIA currently provides proprietary data and information to a large number of Financial Institutions globally. Complementing this, our Financial Institutions Consulting (FIC) team partners with financial investors (e.g. private equity, venture capital, hedge funds) to support healthcare and life sciences investment decisions, including commercial and technical due diligence.
Moving forward, IQVIA is looking to grow and tailor its offerings and go-to-market approach towards Financial Institutions, taking a holistic approach to the channel. To support this strategy, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced business development or account manager - who has a deep understanding of the client segment and can operate with a consultative approach - to drive our go-to-market activities in the US or Europe.
Individuals joining us are assured of a rewarding and progressive career, operating in a truly multi-cultural, collegial and collaborative work environment that is rich in development and growth.Role & Responsibilities
- Lead Business Development and Account Management across IQVIA's Technology & Commercial Solutions (T&CS) offerings to Financial Institutions, including Banks, Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Venture Capital, Insurers, etc
- Collaborate with colleagues globally to ensure they are engaged and aligned to the account strategy, supporting new business opportunities across complex, multi-faceted solutions
- Identify, engage and build relationships with senior stakeholders and influencers Financial Institutions, with a view to positioning IQVIA as a 'best-in-class' solution provider for healthcare and life sciences investment decisions
- Develop a strong understanding of IQVIA's offerings and engage with new and existing clients to drive new/incremental business, raise awareness of IQVIA's value proposition to Financial Institutions, including contribution to development and implementation of marketing and educational programmes
- Conduct regular business and service reviews with clients and internal teams with the aim of driving client satisfaction and maximising value from IQVIA solutions, to underpin propensity for repeat, up-sell opportunities and positive referrals
- Gain intimate knowledge of the client sub-segment needs and challenge with innovative ideas in order to add value, develop and close opportunities, provide end-to-end solutions, thus growing the size/duration/value of engagements over time
- Co-ordinate sales, business, service & thought leadership activities at a regional and country level ensuring a shared vision and client engagement strategy
- Co-ordinate with delivery teams to ensure timely provision of IQVIA solutions to clients
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the healthcare industry to maximize value offered to clients by providing industry-wide insights
- Methodical completion of operational sales activities (including account planning, financial reporting, opportunity management)
Candidates interested in joining our IQVIA Financial Institutions teamas a Sales Solution Specialist should have:
In addition to the skills and experience above a Manager should have:
- Track record (minimum 5 years) of successful account management / business development within the Financial Institutions segment, ideally with a focus on delivering data and information solutions
- Experience managing a sales portfolio in excess of $5M, including evidence of solution selling across a diverse portfolio of capabilities
- Track record of engaging senior stakeholders within Financial Institutions, with existing relationships that can be leveraged
- Able to operate with a consultative selling approach, understanding investor requirements and matching them with potential solutions
- Strong sales and opportunity management skills across the full sales cycle (from lead identification to contract negotiations and closing)
- Proven track record of managing a balanced pipeline of both short term tactical opportunities and long term strategic engagements
- Strategic thinker with a solution focus, combined with ability to execute tactically
- Ability to develop strong internal relationships and to work collaboratively to create, identify and deliver solutions to Financial Institutions
- Strong understanding of financial reporting/forecasting and sales opportunity management
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
- Competent in the use of Microsoft office, to deliver professional client communications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to interpret and present complex concepts
- Proactive, self-motivated and accountable with the aim to always drive positive client satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- A willingness and ability to travel
- Right to live and work in the recruiting country
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.