Position Description: Bringing Ingenuity to Life
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
Become part of the Team
Are you aspiring for more responsibility? Do you have leadership potential? Do you build and nurture positive relationships with your team and your clients?
As a consultant with PA, you will tackle challenging, stimulating and innovative work at all stages of your career. Our growing Financial Services team has led some of the most exciting work that the consulting industry has seen for many years across Banking, Insurance and Capital Markets:
• We do more work with the UK Financial Services Regulators than any other consulting firm
• We are supporting a range of Financial Services companies to transform their digital offerings, responding to some of the biggest shifts we have seen in consumer behaviour
• We are currently working with a number of global banking clients to craft and handle their responses to regulatory changes including AML, Basel III, FATCA, GDPR and others.
We are looking to recruit additional industry specialists and experienced management consultants in Financial Crime into our team. These roles will provide the opportunity to work at a senior level within our team and within client organisations, and to develop bids and proposals.
You will have the opportunity to use your background in consulting and/or industry to demonstrate your knowledge in one or more of the following sectors:
• Retail banking
• Capital markets
Our team is based in both London and Edinburgh, and you will work predominately on client site. Travel outside of these locations may be required, but we are committed to working with any qualified candidate to understand what flexible working patterns can be adapted. Our Financial Services team is committed and passionate about inclusion and diversity. We are members of Women in Banking and Finance which offers a variety of development programmes and networking opportunities. All PA consultants also have access to both internal and external mentoring schemes.
What we’re looking for
Financial Crime experience including the following:
• Expertise in crafting and implementing new technologies across the customer onboarding, payments screening and transaction monitoring spheres.
• Expertise in the prevention, detection and investigation of Money Laundering, Bribery & Corruption, Terrorist Financing, Fraud, Market Abuse, Tax Evasion and Sanctions.
• Experience in delivering complex change programmes across Financial Crime.
• A background in Transaction Monitoring model creation, testing and validation.
• Understanding of global regulatory expectations and good practice across Financial Crime.
In addition we are seeking new team members who will be trusted to:
• Deliver projects with minimal but regular guidance from (assignment) manager
• Craft detailed implementation plan for accomplishment of “streams” of work/analysis
• Lead small number of staff to support delivery of analysis
• React to changes in requirements, timeframes, data availability in a constructive manner
• Draft client documents
• Interact with junior clients with no oversight and to interact with senior clients when supported
• Prioritise their own workload effectively
• Identify opportunities for extensions while on assignment
• Support sales activities within the practice to grow our business within our sectors
Benefits package at PA:
- Private medical insurance
- Transport allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn, childcare benefits)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance) Position Requirements: An experienced Consultant within Financial Services with a focus on Financial Crime. Supporting clients across UK and Europe in designing, transforming and implementing Financial Crime processes, procedures and technologies. Brings SME insight into US KYC regulation and approach to support global Financial Services institutions with exposure to the US market, leveraging industry-side experience of US KYC practices.
Experience of delivering projects or initiatives, combined with a passion to help grow and nurture client relationships in any of these sectors is needed. If you think you can work with high calibre colleagues on complex and high profile projects, we'd like to hear from you. In return we'll provide you the opportunities, support, and training for you to develop your career to the fullest of your capabilities, because it's not just what you've done that's interesting to us – it's what you are capable of achieving.
- Country: UK
- Location: London
- Job ID: 10277
- Area of Interest: Financial Services
- Department: Financial Services (UK1)
- Job Type: Full-Time Regular
- Education Required: Masters Degree