Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic brands like Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Kraft Peanut Butter, Kraft Dinner and Heinz Ketchup. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like CRAVE. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there’s one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It’s true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You’re given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won’t do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
- Leading the Treasury Operations for International by setting overall initiatives, allocating appropriate resources for programs and projects, and ensuring timely and effective delivery of Treasury projects, M&A initiatives and integration of international treasury
- Provide consistent mentorship, prioritization and alignment to a team of treasury operations professionals through clear and effective communication and a focus on talent development. Promote a positive and collaborative team environment both within Treasury and across cross-functional teams.
Transformation / Projects
- Work on integration of the international zone treasury, mapping process and capabilities, people and role & responsibilities to drive 2021 synergies
- Develop strong partnership across finance organization to bring well rounded solutions to the company
- Work and support any working capital structure for international (AR/AP Financing)
- Coordinate and provide guidance on global treasury issues relating to mergers and acquisitions, international tax projects, new product launches and billing process changes.
Compliance, Policies and Controls
- Ensure adherence to Treasury’s key compliance, documentation and regulatory reporting requirements through the design of policies, authorizations, procedures and strong internal controls.
- Oversight of SOX and policy compliance for Treasury operations activities
- Establish minimum cash policy and monitoring for all BUs
- Bank Authorization signers
- Manage and controls all IC Loan (~ $1b in funds under asset management)
- Be compliant and control Banking compliance for bank accounts 400+ bank accounts, 20+ currencies
Global System and Treasury Processes
- Responsible for developing and implement global Treasury operations processes which will scale with our business
- Develop global technology solutions to improve global treasury processes and transactions
- Leverage treasury and banking technology to identify and implement process improvements resulting in automation and efficiencies
- Develop an in-house banking process for international zone, including netting payment and centralized FX operation
- Leverage market best practices to bring continuous improvement to treasury operations
- Provide report and visibility to cash position and cash flow by BU for international zone
London - The Shard Full time