We are seeing risk modelling becoming increasingly popular
This is not a live vacancy but to register to hear of opportunities first
By applying to this advert you are applying to hear about opportunities rather than applying to a particular role.
Michael Page are part of PageGroup who are a FTSE250 company that have been providing high quality permanent recruitment services for over 40 years.
We have 27 offices and over 1,400 employees in the UK & Ireland.
The combination of networks and databases that have been established over this time means we are recognised as a true leader in our field.
Roles in this filed will allow you to:
- work on key model development projects using predictive analytics and machine learning techniques.
- be exposed to a wide range of stakeholders from across the business, helping you learn and develop your skills and knowledge.
- work with a variety of models within the team and you will be given room to use your creative flair to experiment and discover the optimal modelled solutions.
- be involved in the design, development, implementation and monitoring of predictive models. Technical information will need to be documented and explained to a range of audiences, so the ability to describe complex information in a non-technical manner is key.
- will work closely with key stakeholders such as Risk, Internal Audit, FP&A as well at to present to the board and other senior stakeholders.The Successful Applicant
- have the ability to understand data and its application to the wider business
- experience of external auditing and financial modelling is most common
- you may also be an internal auditor, risk professional or data scientist, who is highly numerate, has a technical and analytical way of thinking, is excellent at problem solving and is willing to grow and develop
- highly motivated and capable of working on a combination of different activities as well as being an effective communicator at all levels
- experience of risk modelling in SAS and SQL or @Risk (Monte Carlo) would be advantageous
- exposure to R, Python and Machine Learning techniques would also be beneficial.What's on Offer
London, England, London, EC2V, United Kingdom