Title: Lead Business Analyst - Mobile Payments
As part of the M-Pesa function you will be supporting the world’s most successful mobile money transfer service, enabling millions of people who have access to a mobile phone, but do not have or have only limited access to a bank account, to send and receive money, top-up airtime, make bill payments and much more.
The Lead Business Analyst will lead the analysis, definition and configuration of new M-Pesa services on the mobile money platform and associated integrations. A hands-on role, where you will lead the definition and delivery of business requirements and associated configuration solutions efficiently and safely in line with established standards.
• Elicit requirements information from local market representatives and product experts, negotiate with stakeholders to understand real underlying requirements and priority.
• Analyse, validate and organise information into appropriate artefacts (business requirements documents, workflows, business configuration documentation, team backlogs).
• Specify functional behaviour for the system, covering features, business process definition, user interface definition, report definition, business logic and Use Cases.
• Working with the Test Manager, assist in the specification of Functional Acceptance Test strategy and test scenarios.
• Working with the Risk and Compliance teams to complete new product and service risk assessments and ensure services reach Vodafone compliance standards.
• Configure the mobile money platform in line with agreed business requirements.
• Check direction and conduct peer reviews of Business Analysis documentation ensuring review comments are clearly documented and articulated.
• Establish a network of contacts and continuously built strong relations with all stakeholders including customers, internal and external suppliers and senior management assuring engagement and commitment by all parties.
It would be nice if you have…
• Experience working within a multi-national team and serving customers from multiple countries would be of benefit.
• Formal Business Analysis qualification would be an advantage.
• Formal Anti Money Laundering qualification would be an advantage.
You must have…
• Experience of software development lifecycle is essential, in agile and waterfall methodologies
• Flexibility to apply the right tool to the job - experienced in the use of common business and systems analysis methodologies and modelling tools (e.g. UML, BPMN, Enterprise Architect, JIRA).
• Strong understanding of the financial services industry (e.g banking, mobile money, retail financial services).
What’s in it for you?
• 28 days holiday (with the option to buy or sell 5 days) plus public holidays
• Flexible working
• Pension matching scheme of up to 10%
• 5 paid days leave for charity projects
• MyChoices portal - cycle to work scheme, 100’s of retail discounts, shares and salary sacrifice schemes
• Vodafone family and friends discount
• Interest free commuter loan
• Global parental leave policy for all new parents coming in 2020 which includes 16 weeks fully paid leave and upon returning to work, new parents can work part-time hours for 6 months whilst being paid their full-time salary
• Access to Vodafone University and LinkedIn Learning
Newbury, England, West Berkshire, RG14, United Kingdom